HOW TO GET A GREAT JOB IN A 3 PART WORKBOOK!: THE STEP-BY-STEP WORKBOOK TO FINDING YOUR IDEAL FIRST JOB
Are you bewildered by the career scene? Are you worried that you might take the wrong path and end up doing something you don’t like and that leads nowhere? The Forward ‘How to get a great job’ Workbook has been written specifically for you. It’s what our expert team at Forward Career Coaching use every day to help young people find their dream job, either straight from school and university, or in their twenties and thirties when they realise they’re in the wrong job and need to put it right. The Step-By-Step Workbook contains everything you need to decide upon your ideal career and land a great job that works for you.
Click HERE to buy
What you’ll learn:
- How to be the driver in your life – don’t just get a job.
- Build a dream career.
- How to release unstoppable energy and motivation by defining your values, needs, skills and interests so your career fits you and not the other way around.
- How to use these insights to review what working environment, sectors and finally roles match who you are and who you wish to become. Practical steps on how to go about the job hunt.
- The tools for creating your brand to sell yourself powerfully, including your CV, Elevator Pitch, Social Media and Linkedin profile and how to Network like a pro.
- How to make applications and write a winning covering letter.
- Interview techniques and how to answer tricky questions.
- Guidance on how to prepare for Assessment Days.
- Tips and tricks to overcome self-limiting beliefs that might hold you back.
- Comprehensive check lists to help you keep focused.
‘Thank you so, so much for all your help, and giving me the confidence to figure out the right path for me! As you can tell I’m over the moon…’
– Sam, 23
‘I want my life to have a purpose. However, I needed help and guidance to work out what I really wanted. Forward Career Coaching helped me clarify the right options for me.’
-Maria T, 19
‘You gave me the belief that I could change careers and the advice and inspiration to find a career that was right. I’m on my way!’